Q:S, U, E
That spells sue! haha anyways on to the questions
S. Would you rather be the only person in the world that can read minds or have everyone else in the world be able to read minds except for your own?
Hmm, I would rather be the only person to read minds because I think the world would be chaos if everyone knew everything about each other.. but I will admit I would love the feeling of being the only person in the world where nobody could guess my next move.
U. If you were old enough and not in a situation where it would be inappropriate, would you sleep with one of your (past) school teachers/professors?
I doubt it. I mean if I liked someone who was a teacher sure.. but not one I have had as a teacher. But I would have to have a date or two first. Gotta be classy about it.
E. If you could live and be healthy without sleeping or eating/drinking, which would you cut out of your life?
Sleeping for sure. I love food so much Id probably eat it if I didn’t need it anyway and that literally gives you 8 more hours a day if you cut out sleeping.
B. What is your first thought when you receive a message on Tumblr, are you excited for the idea of someone from potentially the other side of the world wanting to talk to you or fearful that someone will criticize you?
Excited for sure! I love talking to people and its awesome when people want to talk to me as well! plus, if someone where to criticize me I would either take it as an honest piece of advice and possibly use it to change something I might not have noticed about myself or I can use it to joke around at people who write dumb stuff.
F. If you could take on the exact body and form of anyone else on Earth, who would it be?
Ryan Reynolds for sure.
these are so fuckin intense pls send me them
- A. If you could get away with one murder in your lifetime without any legal, social, or emotional repercussions, would you kill someone?
- B. What is your first thought when you receive a message on Tumblr, are you excited for the idea of someone from potentially the other side of the world wanting to talk to you or fearful that someone will criticize you?
- C. Have you ever looked down on someone because you thought your religious views were superior?
- D. Would you rather know everything the universe has to offer but in exchange lose all emotions or remain the way you are now?
- E. If you could live and be healthy without sleeping or eating/drinking, which would you cut out of your life?
- F. If you could take on the exact body and form of anyone else on Earth, who would it be?
- G. Would you rather burn or freeze to death?
- H. If it meant it would solve all world hunger, war, disease and bigotry, would you spend the rest of eternity in Hell?
- I. Was the first crush in your life something you had or something someone had on you?
- J. Could you live without having sex ever (again) in exchange for eternal youth?
- K. Have you ever watched a full length pornographic movie?
- L. The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?
- M. If you could have the ability to manipulate matter or energy, which would you choose?
- N. What was the worst nightmare you ever had?
- O. Would you rather spend one year with your one true love just to never see them again or the rest of your life with second best?
- P. All the sequels/remakes/adaptations/rip-offs in movies nowadays, good or bad?
- Q. Would you rather be dirt poor and emotionally fulfilled in life or be rich beyond imagination and emotionally dissatisfied for life?
- R. Do you have any (secret) feelings of bigotry to any group of people?
- S. Would you rather be the only person in the world that can read minds or have everyone else in the world be able to read minds except for your own?
- T. If everyone in the world would automatically only know one language, which language would you choose?
- U. If you were old enough and not in a situation where it would be inappropriate, would you sleep with one of your (past) school teachers/professors?
- V. A world without religion, good, bad, neutral?
- W. The men's rights movement, legitimate cause or laughable, and why?
- X. You can eliminate one of your five senses to substantially strengthen the others, which one and would you do it?
- Y. Do looks mean anything to you? Don't lie, could you fall in love with someone you thought was ugly?
- Z. Can you understand the mindset and logic used by the opposite spiritual opinion? An atheist understanding the belief in a higher power and vice versa.
Bucket List Weekly Update - Dec. 20th, 2013
Just an FYI but these updates will be posted every Friday from now on.
1: Earn My Eagle Scout Rank.
- As of December 8th, 2013; I was recognized officially as an Eagle Scout.
- I plan to make a video on this with footage from my ceremony sometime during my second semester at school, so keep an eye out for that.
21: Get a tattoo.
- I have yet to actually get one but I have started brainstorming ideas. I’d like to get one next summer after I finish my freshman year of college.
31: Write a book.
- I am really excited about this one. I have quite a few ideas as to what I want to write but I can’t decide on one just yet. I already have started writing down some of the main ideas. Hopefully, within the next week I will have one idea to start with.
Thats about all that has gone in this week. Finals just finished and I have been taking a good break from most of my normal tasks.
If you’d like to see the rest of my list check it out here.
A Breathing Earth
These animated images depict the seasonal transformation of Earth over the course of one year. They were created using a collection of images from NASA’s Visible Earth team.
"I of course had some expectation of what I would see as a result of animating these frames. But I didn’t expect to be so mesmerized by them. I can’t look away" said John Nelson of UX Blog. "When I stitch together what can be an impersonal snapshot of an entire planet, all of the sudden I see a thing with a heartbeat."
John Nelson: http://uxblog.idvsolutions.com/2013/07/a-breathing-earth.html
John Aravosis: http://americablog.com/2013/10/breathing-earth-cool-nasa-animated-photos.html
You can find the NASA Visible Earth images here: http://visibleearth.nasa.gov/view_cat.php?categoryID=1484
Help NASA continue to produce stunning imagery of Earth by taking action here: http://www.penny4nasa.org/take-action